KFLA CHANGEMAKERS Registration 2023
Girls Inc. Limestone is starting a Leadership Project Group for girls in grades 6 to 8! Participants will meet with their peers to have fun, build leadership skills, and work on a community
action project of their choosing.
March Institute 2023
Men, Trauma & Recovery with a focus on SEXUAL HEALING & SEXUAL INTEGRITY
The BGC Southeast annual Pink Shirt campaign is dedicated to fighting bullying and building inclusive and safe spaces for children and youth to grow in our community. Every year, they provide 4,600 local children and youth with diverse sports, arts, education, and positive development programs. Last year, our campaign reached more than 20,000 people across Kingston & Area.
There are many ways to be involved and support the campaign:
– Order Pink Shirt Day items and take a stand against bullying
- Pink Shirt sales are completed online, via a secure Shopify account, with shipping or scheduled pick up options available.
- Please CLICK HERE to access the Shopify store.
- Orders close on February 1, 2023.
– Spread the kindness
Help us amplify our impact! Share our social media posts and encourage your networks to participate.
– Celebrate Pink Shirt Day on Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Share photos on February 22 with your Pink Shirt Day items! You can send them to us by email or tag us in your social media posts, to take part in the celebration.
Thanks so much for the attention and hope you can join us in building a healthier community!
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out directly to this email or by contacting email@example.com
GSFKR January 2023